0
I bet you also remember playing the Rubik’s cube, right? A Rubik’s cube, as you can see on the video, is a cube composed of 54 individual cubes, 9 cubes on each side. Each of the 6 sides has a color group with which you should group together again through some twists and turns after rambling all of them. It’s a bit exasperating and confusing, so a player really needs a ton of patience.

You know what, when I was a child, I used to play it. I tried so many times to completely solve it, but every time I did, I would always miss to complete the other groups of colors. I would only finish just one type of color. It was so hard indeed until I cheated. I decided to rip the cube apart into its individual components and reattached them again but this time, in their right color groups. I tried doing that crazy thing before. Sounds frustrating huh, but that’s what you’ll feel when you start solving it.


It’s quite intimidating to see a 3-year-old girl solve it in just two minutes, beating her past record of a little less than 3 minutes. I just imagine how she was able do that? Well, maybe she’s smarter than I am. No doubt about that, ha ha!


Post a Comment

 
Top